Monday, November 26, 2007

1. last beverage:
+ ginseng tea. =D

2. last phone call:
+ Niel

3 . last cd played:
+ CD?

4. last time you cried:
+ like last 3days ago?

5. last text message to:
+ Jason

1. dated someone twice?
+ no

2. kissed someone & regretted it?
+ nvr

3 . lost someone special?
+ i hope not

4. been depressed?
+ m I depressed?

5. been drunk and threw up?
+ no. the feeling is horrible..

LIST FIVE FAVORITE COLORS
+ BLACK red BLACK midnightblue BLACK


THIS MONTH HAVE YOU.

1. Made a new friend?
+ yes.

2 . Laughed until you cried?
+ yah.

3. Met someone who changed your life?
+ not realy. din change but inspired me.

4. Found someone who was your true friend?
+ true fren wont pangseh u.. and so far, I onli meet ONE.

5. Is there something you want to tell someone?
+ yes. I HATE U BYTCH

6. How many kids do you want to have?
+ can I dont have any? =D cant den mayb juz 2.

7. Do you have any pets?
+ no. I'm nt an animal lover. no thanks anyway.

8. Do you wanna change your name?
+ yes and no. Ppl like my name which I dun like.

9.What did you do yesterday?
+ nth much except playing no life game like Audition and chatting..

10 . Last time You had pizza?
+ somewhere ard last week? dun rmb.

11 . What time did you wake up today?
+ 8am

12 . What were you doing at 10:30pm?
+ ytd night? still playing Audition I guess?

1 3. Name something you CANNOT wait for:
+ have xxx. HAHA! hormones man! HORMONES~!

14. Last time you saw your father:
+ last night b4 I slp? =D

15. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
+ hmm, my lazyness OLD HABITS DIE HARD dude~

16. What are you listening to right now?
+ NDP song. my home. haha. fking assignment la. =="

17. Have you ever say goodbye forever to the one u loved?
+ no. most probably I'm nt that strong to hang on.. someone have to slap me and tell me to move on.

18 . Who's getting on your nerves right now?
+ I'm isolationg myself. =D less talk more work MORE PLAY XP

19. Would u consider yourself as a player in terms of relationship?
+ hmm, my bf knows I'm a flirt. hahas.

20. Have you seen anyone naked in the past few week?
+ yes. myself. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home